Wedding weight time
Posted by Charles Waisbren on January 02, 2022 at 5:13 PM
OK... New Years resolution time. Time to get to your wedding weight.... Some useful stategies:
1) To be grateful and conscious of what goes into your body.
2) Eat a greater variety of foods. More plant based. More mindful. Less snacking.
3) Eat on purpose and at a table, with the focus on enjoying the food instead of multitasking.
4) Think before you eat, and stop coming up with excuses why eating something you know you shouldn’t have is fine.
5) Not to use bad times as an excuse to eat poorly.
6) Only eat until you are satisfied, not full.
7) To find a variety of delicious, healthy vegetable side dishes that can be incorporated into every meal.
8) Try to focus on making sure you are actually hungry before eating.
9) Try to find a way to convince yourself to eat more slowly. Just get yourself to chew longer and slower, or to leave some breathing space between forkfuls.
10) Start asking yourself why you are eating, to see if it’s a case of feeding your emotions, taste buds, or body.
11) No evening eating; the kitchen is closed after dinner.
12) To enjoy the food in your mouth instead of immediately loading your fork for the next bite.
13) To pause after eating half of what’s on your plate before either finishing the plate or deciding not to.